Information for unregistered members
Recently my DH told me he had a major fall while on a bachelor party trip in Feb. apparently this was an ARI. He was drunk, fell, hit his head very hard. May have blacked out for a short period of time. Of course he did not seek medical attention and didn’t tell me. He has had several other concussions in his lifetime.

At this point he has NO motivation, no concentration. He has been to see a neurologist that specializes in PCS, had some test, is supposed to be going for cognitive therapy but hadn’t followed through on making the appointment. Yesterday I asked him about it. He said he misplaced the RX and that he spent the entire day yesterday looking for it ( mostly looking at the inside of his eyelids sleeping on the couch). Today I asked again and he was less defensive and said he needed my help to find the paper. I walked in his office and picked up literally 1 folded in half piece of paper on the top of a stack of papers on the desk, and it’s the paper he hasn’t been able to find.

I’m trying to be understanding and supportive but at the same time I’m completely frustrated. There is no way he could have missed this paper if he really looked. It was literally on top, just folded in half.

He has ADHD, and most likely some depression. I’m just at my whits end dealing with the constant sleeping, doing nothing, yelling at everyone, doom and gloom demeanor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]